Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Two Weeks to Go


So it is officially now two weeks before i will be heading off to San Jose Costa Rica for the semester. I thought it would be a good idea to create a blog so that you all could see what i am up to, and i might possibly update it more often than i would send you a mass e mail. I'm not sure how often i will be able to communicate with you all, but don't let that stop you from e-mailing me!! I will want to know what is going on in all of your lives while i am away. Right now i would say that i am definately freaking out about going, i feel so unprepared, but i am excited to meet the other people from the program and get immersed in learning the Spanish language. I never expected to be going to Latin America!

4 comments:

Lindahl News 2 said...

Yea for you, Keery, for starting a blog. I promise I will be a reader AND a commenter!

Bon Voyage!

Spirit Bear said...

I am so excited for this adventure to begin. It will be amazing to follow your journey. And don't forget to send some new Spanish words.

Linnea said...

Hi-
I found you through Deb's blog, I am her niece. I spent 5 weeks in costa rica last summer and LOVED it so I hope to read about your adventures, too!

andie said...

Best of luck in Costa Rica! Hope you have a wonderful, fabulous time! Send us a postcard to tell us how you're doing! ('Course, we won't need a postcard if we're reading your blog, will we? Duh. I knew that.)